- PhD [II] An open hardware mechanism for Remote implementation of Laboratory activities in Educational Environments Physics Sciences, STEAM and Educational Robotics : Development, Usability and Technological Acceptance by Educators
- PhD [I] 'Development of Advanced Measurement Systems & Techniques for Electrophysiological Phenomena'
- Postdoc [III]'Research of Electrophysiological phenomena with Advanced Measurement Systems in Production and Education processes.'
- Postdoc [II] 'STEM for GIRLS'
- Postdoc [I] ' 'Development to study electrical potentials producedby individuals of the same plant species and by individuals of different plant species''
- M.A.Ed 'Education- Lifelong Learning'
- M.Sc 'Embedded Systems'
- B.Sc 'Electronic Eng.'